➤ What is MS Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 account is available to all currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff of the University. It offers services which include online access to Office applications.
With Microsoft Office 365, you can enjoy the following perks!
- Sharepoint Online feature allows you to collaborate with your colleagues, as you can access internal sites, documents, and other information from school, at home, or from a mobile device.
- Storage: One terabyte (1TB) OneDrive storage is given per account.
- STUDENTS and FACULTY can download licensed Microsoft Office 2016 software, and Power BI (Business Intelligence) software.
➤ How can you get your MS 365 account?
- Send an email request using your UP Mail account to [email protected] Note that you may send your email only ONCE, as the ticketing system will automatically ignore duplicate requests.
- Wait for your account to be sent to your UP Mail account by the Helpdesk Team. Please be patient, as the requests are batch processed.
- Visit the ITDC Helpdesk Team at Room 308, Vidal A. Tan Hall Quirino Ave. Cor. Velasquez Street, UP Diliman.
- Present your Student ID, UP employee ID, or COS, as well as your UP email to our Helpdesk officer for verification.
- Wait for your account to be sent by Helpdesk team.
For questions regarding Microsoft 365 and/or follow up on requests, you may call us at (02) 376-3100. UP ITDC office is open from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except on holidays).