CONSULTING SERVICES & EXPERTISE
In line with the Center’s goal to provide its students with industry-relevant skills, the UP ITDC seeks partnerships with industry and government agencies to validate the skills and training the Center offers and hence, maintain the highest standards of service. Such industry partnerships and government collaborations also aid the Center in the conduct of its research on IT trends, innovations, and breakthroughs.
The UP ITDC lends its expertise and experience to its partners through programs such as Applications Development, Database Design, Systems Audit, IT Project Management, and Information Systems (IS) Planning to strengthen their IT capabilities and make them attuned to the demands of their business endeavors.
The UP ITDC is offering the following key consulting areas:
- Medium and Long-Term IT Strategy/ Information Systems Planning
- Software Systems and Applications Development
- Skill-Specific IT Training
- Systems Audit and Portfolio Management
- Executive Information Systems
- Database Design and Management
- ISO Training/Re-certification
- Network Design, Implementation, Management and Maintenance
- Online Course Development
- Staff Augmentation
- Game Design and Development